Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pearls Among Swine?

I have a lot of hobbies, and hardly any time to enjoy said hobbies.
So what's a great idea? Let's start spending time blogging as well!

Mostly, I plan on blogging my misadventures in creation of craft-related concoctions; but you may see some non-craft related posts as well. Like, stuff about my adorable son and his growth (which really, what is a greater creation than one's own child? It takes so much longer to see the results), cooking-related posts, perhaps even school/practice related posts (I'm an aspiring massage therapist in the process of obtaining my diploma and chasing the dream of registration and successful practice)

To start off the bits and bobs that I plan on posting, I will likely be consolidating some of my earlier endeavors and forays into various crafts and sharing older patterns and tutorials that I have created.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: