Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Craftster Swap

I love Craftster.
Oh, how I love Craftster...

I also love swapping; I've said it before. It's like getting presents in the mail!
So, when the Week of Baby Onesies Swap came along again, I knew I had to join. I keep missing it, so I signed up as soon as I could this time. Before too long, Shaun will be too big for it :(

I requested two partners, with 5 shirts a piece being exchanged. And I got completely SPOILED! The organizer, barbolot, is extremely talented, and partnered herself up with me. She also partnered me with one of my other Craftster Crushes, stacysews. These ladies both rock the boards on Craftster, so I'm a little intimidated, but hope that I can match their skills.

I am currently making myself busy stalking them right now, so I thought I'd post a little here as well...

No comments: