Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Craftster Apron Swap

According to the organizer, my partner has received her apron, so I figure that it's safe to post some pics. I'm really quite proud of how this turned out, but if I had it to do over again, I would change a few things...
My partner indicated a love of Fiesta Ware, and when I saw this great apple-y green fabric with a bold chocolate floral print, I knew that was where I had to start. I didn't care that it came from the drapery section of FabricLand. I then chose a deep wine broadcloth as my contrast, and a chocolate ribbon to top it all off.

Here's the patterned side:














Because of the two fabric choices, as well as the pattern that she liked, I made it reversible:














Here's the dark wine side, showing the pleats on the bust and the contrast ribbon:














And all packaged up, ready to be shipped:















Now, I'm just waiting on my package from my partner :)

No comments: